Home First Finance Company India (HFFC IPO) is the Third IPO to hit Indian markets in 2021. In this post, we will look into all the important information on the Home First Finance Company IPO 2021 and find out the possible prospects of the company. The Home First Finance IPO will open for subscription on 21 Jan and will close on 25 January 2021. We Can bid for a Minimum Quantity of 28 Shares (Lot Size).
Table of Contents
- Home First Finance – About the Company
- Important Details – HFFC IPO
- Home First Finance Company IPO Allotment Dates
- Objectives of the Issue – HFFC IPO
- Home First Finance – Competitors in the Industry
- HFFC IPO Check Allotment Status
- Home First Finance Company IPO Listing Status
- Home First Finance Company IPO Review- HFFC IPO Review
- Home First Finance Company IPO GMP
Home First Finance – About the Company
- Incorporated in 2010, Home First Finance Company is an affordable housing finance agency. The organization mainly caters to low-and middle-income groups by providing them housing loans to build and purchase houses.
- It also provides other loans, such as property loans, developer finance loans and commercial property acquisition loans.
- The Finance Company has a strong branch network of over 70 branches across 62 districts in 11 different states.
- It is a technology-driven Company with scalable Operating model. It primarily offers customers housing loans for the purchase or construction of homes.
Important Details – HFFC IPO
|IPO Dates||21 Jan – 25 Jan 2021|
|IPO Size (in Crores)||1150 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 2 per Equity Share|
|Price Band||Rs. 517 to Rs. 518 per Equity Share|
|Minimum Lot Size||28 Shares|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs. 14504/-|
|Listing Date||03 Feb 2021|
Home First Finance Company IPO Allotment Dates
|Basis Of Allotment||29 Jan 2021|
|Refund||01 Feb 2021|
|Credit to DEMAT Account||02 Feb 2021|
|Listing Date||03 Feb 2021|
Objectives of the Issue – HFFC IPO
Home First Finance Company India Limited plans to use the issue’s net proceeds to Expand its capital Base to meet its potential capital needs, resulting from the growth of its company and properties. The Company also aims to repay its Borrowings from this Issue.
The company will not receive any proceeds from the offer for sale. The offer for sale money will go to selling shareholders. These are some of the Objectives of the Home First Finance Limited from IPO.
Home First Finance – Competitors in the Industry
Some of the Home First Finance Company’s Main Rivals are HDFC Ltd, LIC Housing Finance, Aavas Financials, Repco Home Finance, PNB Home Finance, Aptus India, etc. HDFC, LIC Housing Finance, Aavas Financials are among the Market Leaders of this Housing Finance Sector.
HFFC IPO Check Allotment Status
Home First Finance Company IPO Listing Status
Shares of Home First Finance Company India listed on 3rd Feb. 2021 at Rs. 613 with a premium of more than 19% against its Issue Price of Rs 518 apiece.
Home First Finance Company IPO Review- HFFC IPO Review
If we look at last 5 Year Financials of this company we can see that there has been a Good Growth in Revenue as well as Profits of the Company. Higher growth rates on a low foundation, structural demand for housing and good management pedigree make HFFC IPO worth applying for. So, We can see Good Listing Gains as markets are doing well in the housing sector.
Home First Finance Company IPO GMP
Tell us your Views About HFFC IPO in the Comment Section Below. Read More About Upcoming IPOs on Our IPO Page.