Stove Kraft Limited IPO 2021 – Full Details and Review
Stove Kraft Limited IPO (Stove Kraft IPO) is the 4th IPO to hit the Indian markets in 2021 after Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC), Indigo Paints and Home First Finance Company. In this article, we will look into all the important information on the Stove Kraft Limited IPO 2021 and find out the possible prospects of the company.
- Stove Kraft Limited – About the Company
- Objectives of the Issue – Stove Kraft IPO
- Important Details – Stove Kraft Limited IPO
- Stove Kraft Limited IPO Allotment Status
- StoveKraft Limited IPO Listing Status
- Stove Kraft Limited – Competitors in the Industry
- StoveKraft IPO Review
- Stove Kraft Limited IPO – Check Allotment Status
Stove Kraft Limited – About the Company
- Stove Kraft is one of India’s largest suppliers of Kitchen appliances. The company produces and sells kitchen solutions under the popular brand names “Pigeon” and “Gilima”.
- It has a massive, well-connected distribution network with a presence across multiple retail channels and a dedicated after-sales network.
- Stove Kraft has manufacturing facilities at Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Baddi (Himachal Pradesh).
- It seeks to scale up its exports, branding, promotional and digital activities. It also aims to expand its portfolio in the existing product categories.
Objectives of the Issue – Stove Kraft IPO
Stove Kraft Limited plans to make the repayment or prepayment payment of company’s borrowings fully or partially. It will not receive any money from this offer for sale portion as the Money raised will go to selling shareholders and promoters only.
Important Details – Stove Kraft Limited IPO
|IPO Dates||25 Jan – 28 Jan 2021|
|IPO Size (in Crores)||412 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 per Equity Share|
|Price Band||Rs. 384-385 per Equity Share|
|Minimum Lot Size||38 Shares|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs. 14630/-|
|Listing Date||05 Feb 2021|
Stove Kraft Limited IPO Allotment Status
|Basis Of Allotment||2 Feb 2021|
|Refund||3 Feb 2021|
|Credit to DEMAT Account||4 Feb 2021|
|Listing Date||5 Feb 2021|
StoveKraft Limited IPO Listing Status
Stove Kraft got listed at Rs 467 on BSE on 5 Feb 2021 at a premium of 21.30% over the issue price (Rs.385).
Stove Kraft Limited – Competitors in the Industry
Some of the Stove Kraft’s Main Rivals are TTK Prestige, Hawkins Cookers and Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances, etc.
StoveKraft IPO Review
Financials of Stove Kraft are not Good Enough. We may see some Listing Gains but as per the Company Fundamentals, we won’t suggest applying for Stove Kraft IPO.
Tell us your Views About Stove Kraft IPO in the Comment Section Below. Read More About Upcoming IPOs on Our IPO Page.