Brookfield REIT IPO (Brookfield Real Estate Investment Trust) is the 5th IPO to hit the Indian markets. Brookfield India Real Estate Trust is the only institutionally managed Public-Commercial Real Estate Company in India. In this article, we will look into all the important information on the Brookfield India REIT IPO 2021 that you need to know before applying for the Issue.
Table of Contents
- 1 Brookfield India REIT – About the Company
- 2 Important Details – Brookfield REIT IPO
- 3 Brookfield REIT India – IPO Allotment Dates
- 4 Brookfield REIT IPO – Check Allotment Status
- 5 Objectives of the Issue – Brookfield India REIT IPO
- 6 Brookfield REIT India – Competitors in the Industry
- 7 Brookfield India REIT IPO – Our View
- 8 Brookfield REIT IPO GMP
Brookfield India REIT – About the Company
REIT refers to Real Estate Investment Trust and Like mutual fund houses, REIT receives capital from Investors. It pools the small sums and then invests them somewhere else to earn the returns, Primarily in Real Estate. A Portion of the income generated is passed on to the investors. Brookfield India REIT is investing the pooled capital in the real estate market.
- Brookfield India Real Estate Trust is the only institutionally operated public commercial real estate company in India.
- Brookfield REIT has four offices in India: Mumbai, Noida, Gurugram, and Kolkata. List of reputed clients includes Bank of America Continuum India, TCS, Cognizant and Accenture.
- It also provides loans to companies so that they can build infrastructure.
- Brookfield Asset Management, one of the world’s largest alternative asset managers, is the promoter of this Trust.
Important Details – Brookfield REIT IPO
|IPO Dates||3 Feb – 5 Feb 2021|
|IPO Size (in Crores)||3800 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 per Equity Share|
|Price Band||Rs. 274-275 per Equity Share|
|Minimum Lot Size||200 Shares|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs. 55000/-|
|Listing Date||05 Feb 2021|
Brookfield REIT India – IPO Allotment Dates
|Basis Of Allotment||11 Feb 2021|
|Refund||12 Feb 2021|
|Credit to DEMAT Account||13 Feb 2021|
|Listing Date||17 Feb 2021|
Brookfield REIT IPO – Check Allotment Status
Objectives of the Issue – Brookfield India REIT IPO
The aim of the IPO is to conform with the partial or complete payment of existing debt. Some part of the amount generated will be used to meet General Corporate Purposes.
Brookfield REIT India – Competitors in the Industry
Some of the Main Rivals of this Real Estate Investment Trust are Embassy Office Parks and Mindspace REIT. Both of them had their IPOs in 2020. Brookfield India is a medium-sized company in the REIT segment.
Brookfield India REIT IPO – Our View
A Quick Glance at Brookfield India REIT’s Financial performance over the last few years highlights the fact that although the Revenue has steadily increased but so are the expenditures. There is a little increase in profit numbers. So the company is yet to prove its mettle.
We may see Some Listing Gains around 5-15%. Invest as per your Risk Appetite.
Brookfield REIT IPO GMP
Tell us your Views About Brookfield India IPO in the Comment Section Below. Read More About Upcoming IPOs on Our IPO Page.