This RailTel IPO would be the 7th IPO of this year and 2nd PSU after Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC). In this article, we will look into all the important information on the RailTel Corporation IPO 2021 that you need to know before applying for the Issue.
If you want to check Step-by Step Guide on How to Apply for an IPO, You can check here.
Table of Contents
- RailTel Corporation of India – About the Company
- Important Details – RailTel IPO
- RailTel Corporation IPO Allotment Dates
- Objectives of the Issue – RailTel Corp IPO
- RailTel Corporation IPO – Quotas
- RailTel IPO Review
- RailTel IPO GMP
- RailTel IPO – Check Allotment Status
- RailTel Corporation of India IPO FAQs
RailTel Corporation of India – About the Company
Incorporated in 2000, RailTel Corporation is a Public Sector business unit (Mini Ratna), wholly owned by the Government of India and administered by the Ministry of Railways. Railtel Corporation is One of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in India with PAN India optic fiber network.
- The Business was set up with the main goal of Modernizing Telecom Infrastructure and is now one of the largest providers of telecommunications infrastructure.
- Its optical fiber network covered more than 59,000 km and 5929 railway stations. The Company’s data centers are located in Haryana, Gurugram, Secunderabad and Telangana.
- The President of India, acting through the Ministry of Railways is the promoter of the company.
- Best thing about this company is that it currently enjoys a Debt-Free Status.
Important Details – RailTel IPO
|IPO Dates||16 Feb – 18 Feb 2021|
|IPO Size (in Crores)||820 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 per Equity Share|
|Price Band||Rs. 93-94 per Equity Share|
|Minimum Lot Size||155 Shares|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs. 14570/-|
|Listing Date||26 Feb 2021|
RailTel Corporation IPO Allotment Dates
|Basis Of Allotment||23 Feb 2021|
|Refund||24 Feb 2021|
|Credit to DEMAT Account||25 Feb 2021|
|Listing Date||26 Feb 2021|
Objectives of the Issue – RailTel Corp IPO
The net proceed from the IPO will be used towards carrying out the Disinvestment plan and to achieve the benefits of equity share listing on the stock exchanges.
RailTel Corporation IPO – Quotas
The company has reserved ateast 35% of the issue for the retail investors only. Up to 50 per cent of the net issue will be reserved for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB). The remaining 15 per cent of the Issue is reserved for Non-Institutional category.
RailTel IPO Review
A Quick Look at Railtel Corporation of India’s Financial performance highlights the fact that there is a steady increase in Assets, Revenue and Profits after Taxes (PAT) over the last 3 years. One of the Best thing about this company is that it currently enjoys a Debt-free status. So, Company has a strong financial position.
So, We may see Good Listing Gains of around 10-20%. Also, It would be good to hold as a long Term Investment looking at the strong future growth rates of the Company.
RailTel IPO GMP
RailTel IPO – Check Allotment Status
Tell us your Views About Railtel Corporation Of India IPO in the Comment Section Below. Read More About Upcoming IPOs on Our IPO Page.
RailTel Corporation of India IPO FAQs
How to apply in RailTel IPO through Zerodha?
Steps to apply in RailTel IPO through Zerodha App/Website:-
1. Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2. Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3. Go to the ‘RailTel IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Tick on Cutoff Price.
5. ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
6. Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
When RailTel IPO will open?
The RailTel IPO opens on Feb 16 2021 and closes on Feb 18, 2021.
When RailTel IPO will be alloted?
Allotment will be finalized on February 23 and refunds will be credited by February 24. Shares allotment will be credited in Demat accounts by February 24.
When is RailTel IPO listing date?
The tentative date of RailTel Corporation IPO listing is 26 Feb 2021.
Where can we check the RailTel IPO allotment?
We can check the Railtel IPO Allotment status on Kfin Technologies Registrar Website.