The Heranba Industries IPO will open for subscription on 23 Feb, through which the company seeks to raise Rs 625 crore from primary markets. In this article, we will look into all the important information on the Heranba Industries IPO that you need to know before applying for the Issue.
Also, Check our Detailed Guide on How to apply for an IPO in India.
Table of Contents
- 1 Heranba Industries – About the Company
- 2 Important Details – Heranba Industries IPO
- 3 Heranba Industries IPO Allotment Dates
- 4 Objectives of the Issue – Heranba Industries IPO
- 5 Heranba Industries IPO Valuation & Peers
- 6 Heranba Industries Ltd IPO – Quotas
- 7 Heranba Industries GMP
- 8 Heranba Industries IPO Review
- 9 Heranba Industries IPO – Check Allotment Status
- 10 Heranba Industries Ltd IPO FAQs
Heranba Industries – About the Company
Incorporated in 1992, Heranba Industries is a leading Agro-Chemical Company, producer of crop defense chemicals. It manufactures different forms of pesticides, including insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and plant growth products.
- The Gujarat-based Heranba Industries is one of the leading domestic producers of synthetic pyrethroids like cypermethrin, alphacypermethrin, deltamethrine etc. and some of its Clients includes Leading Companies such as NACL, Sumitomo Chemicals, Pi Industries etc.
- They have integrated operations through research and development (R&D), production, marketing and distribution of a wide variety of crop defense chemicals, animal health and public health solutions.
- It serves the pan-India market through a wide network of 8,600 dealers and exports to 60 countries, generates close to 50 percent of its revenue from exports.
Important Details – Heranba Industries IPO
|IPO Dates||23 Feb – 25 Feb 2021|
|IPO Size (in Crores)||625 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 per Equity Share|
|Price Band||Rs. 626-627 per Equity Share|
|Minimum Lot Size||23 Shares|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs. 14421/-|
Heranba Industries IPO Allotment Dates
|Basis Of Allotment||2 March 2021|
|Refund||3 March 2021|
|Credit to DEMAT Account||4 March 2021|
|Listing Date||5 March 2021|
Objectives of the Issue – Heranba Industries IPO
The objective of the offer is to fund expenditures towards general corporate purposes and also to fund the working capital requirements.
Heranba Industries IPO Valuation & Peers
Some of its Main Peers are Rallis India, Sumitomo Chemicals, NACL Industries and Bharat Rasayan. If we look at the Heranba Industries peer group, their average P/E ratio is 60.99. If we look at the Heranba Industries price band and calculate their P/E ratio, we will have a P/E ratio of 25.05. This is lower than the average of the industry. Hence, its Valuation is Just and reasonable.
Heranba Industries Ltd IPO – Quotas
The company has reserved ateast 35% of the issue for the Retail investors only. Up to 50 per cent of the net issue will be reserved for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB). The remaining 15 per cent of the Issue is reserved for Non-Institutional category.
Heranba Industries GMP
Heranba Industries IPO Review
Heranba Industries is a Low Debt company and having Very Experienced Management. Also, On financial front this company’s performance is encouraging. The Only Problem with the Company is that a lot of Civil & Criminal cases are pending against the company.
We may see Good Listing Gains of around 40-60%. Looking at the above positive points, we assume that the company will continue to develop its business at a healthy pace, so you can invest for Long Term Purpose Also.
Heranba Industries IPO – Check Allotment Status
Heranba Industries Ltd IPO FAQs
How to apply for Heranba Industries IPO through Zerodha?
Steps to apply in Heranba Industries IPO through Zerodha App/Website:-
1. Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2. Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3. Go to the ‘Heranba Industries IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Tick on Cutoff Price.
5. ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
6. Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
When will Heranba Industries IPO open?
The opening date of the IPO is February 23, 2021 while its closing date is February 25, 2021.
When Heranba Industries IPO will be alloted?
Allotment will be finalized on 2 March and refunds will be credited by 3 March Shares allotment will be credited in Demat accounts by 4 March.
When is Heranba Industries IPO listing date?
The tentative date of Heranba Industries Ltd IPO listing is 5 March 2021.
Where can we check the Heranba Industries Ltd IPO allotment?
We can check the Heranba Industries Limited IPO Allotment status on their Registrar Website.
Tell us your Views About Heranba Industries Ltd. IPO in the Comment Section Below. Read More About Upcoming IPOs on Our IPO Page.