The Nazara Technologies IPO, issue Size 582 Crores, will open for Bidding from 17 to 19 March. In this article, we will look into all the important information about the IPO of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Nazara Technologies – India’s first gaming company to to seek a market debut.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nazara Technologies – About the Company
- 2 Important Details – Nazara Tech IPO
- 3 Nazara Tech IPO Date
- 4 Objectives of the Issue – Nazara Technologies IPO
- 5 Nazara Technologies Leading Products
- 6 Nazara Technologies IPO – Quotas
- 7 Nazara Technologies IPO Review
- 8 Nazara Tech IPO GMP
- 9 Nazara Tech IPO – Check Allotment Status
- 10 Nazara Tech IPO FAQs
Nazara Technologies – About the Company
Nazara Technologies Ltd, founded in 1999, is a leading mobile Game developer in India. The company offers a range of diversified gaming products across the eSports, Gaming, Fantasy Sports, Quiz, Education technology and Sports content creation.
- World Cricket Championship and CarromClash (Mobile Games), Sportskeeda and Nodwin (Esports & Gaming Company), Halaplay (Fantasy Gaming), Kiddopia, and Paper Boat Apps (Gamified Learning for Kids), and Qunami (skill-based, fantasy and trivia games) are its key Intellectual Properties.
- It has a solid presence in over 60 Countries especially in emerging markets such as India, Africa, South East Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, who holds a 10.82 percent stake in the firm, says he has no plans to sell.
Important Details – Nazara Tech IPO
|IPO Dates||17 – 19 March 2021|
|IPO Size (in Crores)||582 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 4 per Equity Share|
|Price Band||Rs. 1100-1101 per Equity Share|
|Minimum Lot Size||13 Shares|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs. 14313/-|
|Retail Portion||10% of the Issue|
Nazara Tech IPO Date
|IPO Opening-Closing Dates||17-19 March 2021|
|Basis Of Allotment||24 March 2021|
|Refund||25 March 2021|
|Credit to DEMAT Account||26 March 2021|
|Listing Date||30 March 2021|
Objectives of the Issue – Nazara Technologies IPO
The objective of Nazara Technologies IPO is to raise money for the following purposes:
- Offer for Sale (OFS) by existing shareholders, the company will not receive any money from this IPO.
- To achieve the benefits of listing Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
Nazara Technologies Leading Products
Nazara is one of India’s largest interactive gaming and sports media firms. The business is renowned for its World Cricket Championship Mobile Game and Motu Patlu animated series. Its subsidiary Nodwin Gaming hosts a number of gaming events across the region.
Nazara Technologies IPO – Quotas
The company has reserved atleast 10% of the issue for the Retail investors only. Up to 75 per cent of the net issue will be reserved for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB). The remaining 15 per cent of the Issue is reserved for Non-Institutional category.
Nazara Technologies IPO Review
This is the second attempt by Mobile-Gaming to go public after struggling to launch the issue in 2018 despite receiving approval from SEBI, the market regulator. Nazara has made a slew of acquisitions in the last two years, with accelerating India’s gaming industry, thanks to increased digitisation and affordable internet.
Looking at the above Points, we can assume that the company has immense scope for Growth. So, we can expect that the company will continue to develop and expand its business at a healthy pace.
Although, the IPO is priced on the Higher Side and it has just 10% Quota for Retail Investors which makes it very tough for Retail Investors to get the Allotment. But We can expect that it will be a huge beneficiary of the Boom in Digital Gaming Industry, Also, its enjoying a Huge Grey Market Premium, So we recommend applying to this IPO.
Nazara Tech IPO GMP
Nazara Tech IPO – Check Allotment Status
Nazara Tech IPO FAQs
How to apply for Nazara Technologies IPO through Zerodha?
Steps to apply in IPO of Nazara Technologies through Zerodha App/Website:-
1. Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2. Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3. Go to the ‘Nazara Technologies‘ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Tick on Cutoff Price.
5. ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
6. Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
When will Nazara Technologies IPO open?
The opening date of the IPO is 17 March, 2021 while its closing date is March 19 2021.
When Nazara Tech IPO will be alloted?
Allotment will be finalized on 24 March and refunds will be credited by 25 March Shares allotment will be credited in Demat accounts by 26 March.
When is Nazara Technologies IPO listing date?
The tentative date of Nazara Tech IPO listing is 30 March 2021.
Where can we check the Kalyan Jewellers IPO allotment?
We can check the IPO Allotment status on their Registrar Link Intime India Private Ltd Website.